Spooktacular Pumpkin Mini Album
If you purchased the kit from Stamp & Scrapbook Expo, you'll need the following supplies to complete this project:
- Hot glue gun (glue sticks)
- Liquid glue
- 3 - 4x3 photos
- Printed journaling or black pen for journaling
- Tape runner adhesive
Here are the photos of the inside of the album:
- (Cover) Adhere the black hat and jack-o-lantern face to the front of the Herringbone pumpkin. Wrap twine around the middle of the hat twice and tie with a bow. Hot glue a purple button in the middle of the bow.
- (Page 1) Adhere the black hat on the back of the first black hat. Adhere a 4x3 photo below the black hat. Adhere a black scalloped die cut under the photo. Print and adhere journaling along the bottom of the photo.
- (Page 2) Adhere the “trick or treat” die cut on the large dot patterned paper. Using hot glue, adhere a plastic spider to the right of the binding holes.
- (Page 3) Adhere a 3x4 photo in the center of the page. Adhere a black scalloped die cut strip above and below. In the lower left corner of the photo, adhere two purple buttons. Adhere a black bat die cut directly above the buttons.
- (Page 4) Adhere the “boo” die cut in the center of the circle patterned pumpkin. Using a glue gun, adhere a black plastic spider in the lower right “o”. Print, cut, and adhere journaling strips above and below the black “boo” die cut.
- (Page 5) Adhere the “eek” die cut along the bottom of the pumpkin. Adhere 3 black bat die cuts above the “eek” die cut. (Adhere the center of the bat with liquid adhesive and gently fold the wings of the bat up to create dimension.)
- (Page 6) Adhere the remaining 3x4 photo in the center of the linen pumpkin. Adhere a black scalloped die cut along the bottom of the photo. Using a hot glue gun, adhere a black plastic spider on the bottom right corner of the photo. Print, cut, and adhere a journaling strip along the top of the photo.
Halloween is one of my favorite subjects to craft. I'd love to see the albums you create! Leave a link in the comments and I'll make sure and stop by.
Have a wonderful weekend!